We have been a leader in Chester County for almost 30 years in providing customers with beautiful Hardscaping & Landscaping that allow them to love their home. We also have worked with many developers and commercial account managers to provide them with pleasing landscapes to complete their projects!
We want to provide you with an end result that will be second to none. Whether you know what you are looking for, or have no idea, our company will guide you through our process and ensure you a pleasurable experience and landscape.
- Walls: Retaining Walls, Sitting Walls, Knee Walls
- We will collect basic information about you and your needs either by phone or via email.
- The appropriate person contacts you within 48 hours.
When we call you back…
- We will set up an appointment at your location to learn about your needs (property layout, design ideas, budget).
Let’s Design your Hardscape
- We will submit a design plan agreement to you.
- The agreement will be signed and returned by you
- Our designer may need to meet with you and layout your plan.
- We may schedule a subsequent meeting, to discuss any loose ends or questions we may have about the tentative design
- Once we receive your feedback, our designer will finalize your plans!
Designs, Contracts & Dates
- We will send you the design and contract.
- You will return to us the signed contract with a deposit.
- Upon receiving the contract in our office, we will contact you with tentative start dates. Please be aware, all dates are tentative and weather depending.
Let’s Build Your Hardscape!
- We will contact you days prior to coming to your site for installation to confirm the start date and answer any questions you may .
- The day comes, and we will bring our crew and equipment. As we may be there for a few days, we will ask to leave any equipment that may be needed for additional days.
- We will work efficiently and hard to get your landscape installed in the best amount of time.
- As we work, we will be moving soil, removing plants, or disturbing already settled areas. We will discuss this with you earlier, but please be aware, it may take a few ugly days for the real beauty to begin!
- Upon completion of landscape installation, we will clean up and repair any disturbed areas (reseeded, strawed and fertilized), mulch beds and plants that require it, and clear any debris that has been left by our equipment or crew.
And They Like It!
- We will leave you with a finished product, only upon your approval. The Project Manager will walk to course of your hardscape and answer any questions you may have.
And We Guarantee It!
- We guarantee our work for 2 years. If there are any problems with the installation of the products, we will repair with no charge. If there are any problems beyond the installation, we will only charge for materials and labor, no added costs.
- If you are using EP Henry Pavers, your material carries a lifetime guarntee by the manufacturer. Be sure to complete the registration form in your EP Henry catalog and send it in!
- We stand behind our work!